Psychological preparation of the athlete for competition – in the power of snow.
Psychological preparation of the athlete for competition
Successful competition depends on the level of physical, technical, tactical and psychological preparedness of the athlete. Psychological readiness is determined by: calmness, confidence, fighting spirit. In practice, the two types of psychological training: General and specific.
General psychological preparation (Structure)
1. Lectures and discussions (through persuasion)
2. Heterotrimer (in a state of relaxation suggestion of gravity of the body)
3. Inspired sleep (hypnosis)
4. At (self-hypnosis)
These methods reduce the negative impact of the subconscious, making it easier for samoregulatorna mechanisms of consciousness, improving the system of self-regulation of the athlete.
II . Selfeducation. (Via self-regulation)
1. Controland regulation: the tone of facial muscles, muscular system, the rate of movement and speech
2. Special breathing exercise; breathing is calm, smooth, deep
3. Discharge (like “exit” emotions voltage: warm-UPS are to do the exercise in full force)
4. Distraction. Switch.
7. Regulation purpose: to move in a state of emotional stress and re-update it
8. The ritual of pre-competitive behaviour
III . Exercises (allowing you to gradually adjust to the competitive conditions)
1. Control activities (modeling competitive situations)
3. Psychophysical exercises (the execution of tactical tasks in the presence of “noise” increases the tempo, weight belt).
4. Psychotechnical exercises (the task with the utmost precision engineering action)
Special psychological preparation of the athlete to the competition
This system includes:
gathering information about upcoming events (conditions, place, opponent) definition and statement of purpose of the competition actualization motives of participation likely the competitive activity programming unfavorable self-regulation of internal States, conservation nervously mental freshness
At the competition, contingency, and the athlete is lost, increasing the level of emotional arousal. In the event you need situational control condition of the athlete (session Scandinavia ).
stage 1. To reduce the overall mental activity. Spend your relaxation time . the wording on relaxation, specially relaxing massage, quiet calm music.
stage 2. To hold a session of story submission (clearly to recreate a pleasant environment, feelings).
stage 3 . Mobilisasi.
In conclusion, the athlete made the following suggestion:
1. He is calm, confident, can work with full commitment power, realize their potential, be in good physical shape
2. To fill on the nature of holding when reaching the start (solid confident look, clear steady movements, looseness).
3. Need to boost morale (commitment to purpose, disclose reserve capacity)
4. To fill the content of the activity (it depends on you).
Auditory training (from the Greek word “self-generating training”). Autogenic training — a set of techniques conscious psychical self-regulation. Developed by German psychotherapist I. Schultz. The main objective of anger management – regaining control of your own emotions.
Heterotrimer (with the lead) is carried out in specially equipped premises: dimming, sound insulation, quiet calm music (group up to 12 people). Auditory training (heterotrimer) can be performed in three positions: supine, sitting in a chair, sitting on chair for maximum relaxation of all muscle groups). During auto read of formula (calm, clear, loud voice).
The formulas are divided into two groups:
1. Causing muscle relaxation and calming the psyche
2. Aimed at mobilizing
Autogenic training Prefecture:
calming and reducing mental stress; reduction and removal of fatigue; recovery; mobilization of forces to the maximum stress of the competition; the disconnection from the environment; the reception for a quick sleep.
Formula of autogenic training for relaxation (relaxation).
P. S. Some formula should be repeated 2 – 3 times.